Taichi is a gentle exercise practiced by millions throughout the world because of it’s recognized health benefits. It is often called “Moving Meditation” because it incorporates deep breathing with relaxed fluid motion, exercising the body and mind in unison. The purpose of this is for health maintenance, therapeutic intervention, spiritual growth, and to enhance martial arts ability. Practicing qigong is widely recognized for being beneficial in helping to alleviate stress, increase mental clarity, increase energy, and improve flexibility.Taichi is safe for all ages because it puts minimal stress on muscles and joints.
Physical and health benefits:
- Reduction in stress, anxiety and depression
- Improved flexibility, balance and coordination
- Better sleep quality
- Strengthens entire body
- Slowed bone loss in women following menopause
- Helps reduce high blood pressure
- Improved circulatory health
- Helps reduce chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Increases certain types of immunity
- Increased energy
Private/Semi Private Classes
For more info or to schedule a class, email email@example.com
or call me at 630-715-1338.